Ads

Search the web

Google

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Recap Chapter 26 to 31

Chapter 26 to 28

Vicky asks Gary about Graham's feelings towards Alice. She feels Alice will always be in the way of their relationship. She is less than pleased with the answer especially since Gary refuses to speak to Graham. She doesn't know how to get Graham to care anymore.

Keshia admits to Mandy that she slept with Graham. Out of spite for Victoria who had already messed up two of her relationships. She also reveals to Mandy she knows how Vicky found out and got Graham to take her back. Keshia apologizes to her friend and tells her she wants nothing less than to destroy the girl who's poisoned her life and so many others for many years.

Alcie comes out of her coma to find Graham by her side, He pours his heart out to her but she has doubts. She wants to move on and tells him it's too late.

Chapter 29 to 31

Keshia confronts Vicky about the past. Keshia tells her she was the reason her engagement to Nathan fell apart. Vicky asks if she would agree on a truce. Neither one really believes it's going to work out.

Mandy puts a plan in motion for Graham to know Vicky found out about his sleeping with Keshia by reading her diary. Keshia is more than happy to volunteer a confirmation when he calls to inquire about what Mandy told him "innocently".

Gary meets Victoria for diner; he tells her he knows she went through Keshia's diary. That he thought she had changed but she lied her way back in his life. Vicky cries and tells him she's sorry; Gary leaves her for good.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hey everyone! I thought I had posted 13 to 25 already, sorry about that. Anyyways, the recaps are pretty much complete, I think you guys can read from 32 to 37 easily. (I hate doing recaps honestly.)

Next chapter is almost done. I've been a real busy bee! Sorry about forgetting the blog! :( That's honestly what happened. How could have? I don't know. But I'm sorry.

I'm no longer Anonymous! Lol, maybe that'll help kicking my butt knowing people will be cursing me directly and not the anonymous writer! So let me introduce myself by my first name: Caroline. :)

Don't be afraid to bitch out here or let me know what you want to read more of. (Once my short movie is done, I'll leave you the link. Lol, you'll be able to see part of what kept me so busy.)

Bye for now and thanks for your patience. Expect a new chapter today or tomorrow, I know recaps aren't that interesting! ;)