Ads

Search the web

Google

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chapter 53: Dealing With The Mess

"What the hell were you thinking?! Now I even have Mandy on my back saying what an horrible person you've become. What got into you Graham? Are you nuts?!?"

"I believed I've loved Keshia for a while now. I guess it was a forbidden love so I tried to bury those feelings inside hoping I'd be able to let go eventually. And I thought I did. I was so sure I was over it..."

"Humour me..."

"Maybe this wasn't a one night thing. Maybe what happened between Keshia and I wasn't to blame on alcohol. Maybe it was meant to be after all. It's been torturing me. To add to it all, Keshia kissed me at the hospital. I know she blamed it on being confused and scared and thinking I was Nathan but it reminded me what it was like, what it could be.

I love Alice, but Keshia...It's not the same. It's hard to wake up in the morning thinking she's with another man and she doesn't love me back. Alice, I'm sad that I'll lose her but I don't feel myself dying for her love. I want to be happy, I want her to be happy and I don't think either of us would be together."

"This is your second cancelled engagement. Not bad, for men like you, it's usually a second or third divorce. You can't have Keshia, I hope you realize that."

"Well, I'm not so sure. I think there is something. She's trying to hide from it but she always had feelings from him. If anyone could find out if I'm wrong it's you. Mandy is her best friend."

"You are officially out of your mind. You want my death. I've been avoiding the issue with Mandy for a full week. It always end in a fight. If you want my advice, you took a leap of faith, tried with Keshia already, didn't work; now you should move on and hope Alice will take you back."

"I don't want her back. I've made my decision. I just wanted to know what you think my next move should be."

"Graham, I'm dating Mandy...Keshia, Mandy both got closer to Alice since you guys got together. I can't really be advising you. But for the record, I think you shouldn't do anything. Just wait..."

"Great, not the answer I was hoping for. I'm gonna leave for about two months. You'll the only one that will know when and where to. I count on you to let everyone know how sorry I am for the mess I caused."


Graham gave Gary the details before walking away. He had to start this quest to find himself or lose himself forever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if there will be any more posts for this blog. I found this blog just recently and absolutely love it. Looking forward to the next entry.

Caroline said...

Oh wow! I'm so ashamed...I lost my partner in crime and I'm not sure if I can do this alone. At the same time, I don't feel like letting down anyone who reads this.

My life is crazy lately, too many things happening (although it's all good). And, I don't think I take enough time to enjoy the little pleasures. I enjoy writing...Bare with me, I'll try to keep it interesting and I'll do my best to update often...

Look for another post in a few days...

Thanks and sorry again,

Caro.

Caroline said...

Sorry about that, much more of a delay. Thinking I could write during the holiday season was a bad idea. I'll be back this week with more. ;)

DDgirl said...

Caroline? yooohooo?

Anonymous said...

I understand that you are busy, but if you are going to stop writing would you please end the blog for those of us who follow it? I hate to see this go away because you are pretty talented and it's a good stroy line, but I don't want to be left hanging. I check this almost every day to see if it is updated. Please!!

Caroline said...

Oh oh,..I'm sorry too often. I'm working on the new post now. While in the bus, imagine! New job, new boyfriend, etc. Can't seem to pick up! But it's coming. Sorry for the neglect that wasn't fair of me. Thanks for following. Really appreciated. ;) I'll post later tonight when I get back on a computer to finish. :)