Ads

Search the web

Google

Monday, October 30, 2006

Work in progress...

This is a novel that you get to decide what you want to know more about. Please check out the blog's profile so you know a little more about the novel's main character and the general idea behind the novel. I will write a new chapter every week based on the comments left by the readers on the previous post. What you want is what you get. This is your novel, in a way, the story belongs to you. I'm trying to write with direct insight of what the readers want, it's a new experience and it'd be great if you'd share it with me. Have fun "unveiling" the faith of the caracters.


First chapter: November 6th---The Break-Up

P.S.: Please post the general comments on this post. If you comment on another post, make sure you include what you believe should come next. Any general comment not posted here will be erased.

Thank you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to start reading! please post story soon!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a story that is full of romance, humor, and not alot of sleezy sex. But romantic sex is great! Can't wait to get started reading this site. Great idea too!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

I say just go for it and see where it ends up. I say bring on the sleezy sex and the romance and adventure!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to reading the first chappie....

Anonymous said...

Very exciting...I can't wait to start reading. I think that you should start it however you want and then we can comment from there. Excited to read it though!

Anonymous said...

Sleezy sex! And romantic sex! And adventure! I'm exited for it to start!