Ads

Search the web

Google

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Chapter 22: Letting Her Know

Graham had asked Alice to meet him in his office. She had just entered the office when she started talking barely leaving a chance for Graham to greet her.


“There’s no need to say anything, I already know why I’m here.”

“What do you mean, Alice? I told you we had to talk because there is so much I have to tell you.”

“Oh, like: you are sorry, you want me to understand, you never meant to hurt me et cetera. It’s all bla bla bla to me.”


Alice looked at Graham and could feel the anger coming on strong. She continued, screaming.


“I don’t understand, Graham, I never will! Even less having to learn it through Victoria.

You look surprised…that bitch is a parasite! If you want to get back together with her, fine; but don’t come back looking for me.”

“I’m really sorry, Alice. You wouldn’t believe to what extend. I don’t know what Victoria told you or when or why. I wanted to tell you myself…I had to tell Vicky first because I promised her she’d be first to know once I reached a decision.”

“This just goes to prove where your loyalty lies.”


Alice turned leaving Graham facing her back. She walked to the door. Just as she was about to step out; he rushed from behind and shut the door.


Neither of them moved for a moment. They could feel the tension in the air. Graham put his hands on Alice’s shoulders and made her turn to face him.


“Don’t hate me, Alice.”

“Don’t hate you? Don’t hate you? First you dump me, let me find out through someone else and now you want to tell me how to feel? You have some nerve! I can’t believe…”


Graham approached and kissed her. She kissed him back for a second before pushing him away. She slapped him across his cheek.


“Obviously, you’re not sure what you want. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. I’m leaving, Graham.”


Alice walked out of the office. Graham didn’t move and kept standing next to the door. He touched his burning cheek and then his lips. He knew it was wrong to kiss Alice but couldn’t help it. A part of him wouldn’t let her go; the irony was, that same part had probably pushed her away forever.

4 comments:

Mehreen said...

Um, I hate Graham, Alice's reaction was tame compared to what mine would've been! I'm so glad she slapped the jerk!

Anonymous said...

this is getting so good. and graham is a bitch

Anonymous said...

ohh drama.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG.. IT'S VERY GOOD BUT COULD WE GET MORE POST PLEASE CAUSE I CHECK THIS EVERYDAY AND IT IS UPSETTING WHEN THERE ISNT A NEW AS OFTEN, NOW IM NOT SAYIN EVERYDAY BUT MORE AND ONCE A MONTH PLEASE!!

GRAHAM NEEDS TO LEAVE VICTORIA.... SHE IS THE BITCH.. GIRLS LIKE THAT PISS ME OFF BUT LOVE THE BLOG KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

AMBER