Ads

Search the web

Google

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chapter 49: She Knows It All

"Wow, you made it!"

"Cut the sarcasm, I'm not happy to be here."

"Really?"

"The things I'd do to you, Victoria if we were alone..."

"Is this a threat?"

Keshia laughed.

"For the sakes of the guards being there, let's say it's a sexual proposition"

"Oh, smart...you're rising up to the ultimate smart bitch level."

"Guess I learned from the best...Well, actually it's a typical case of student getting better than the Master. Maybe because that Master had no heart."

"Go to hell, Keshia! I never thought you'd set foot in here. I know you hate me, why come torture me?"

"I'm torturing you? You should've been an actress! Victoria, you almost killed my husband! You wanted to hurt my friends. How pathetic have you become crashing a party you were not even invited to. You will never get Graham back. Get over it, move on!"

"I know, I'll never get Graham back! You know why? "

"Because he's finally opened her eyes, Vicky. You're no good for him. Now he's with Alice and he's happy. They are happy. Of course you couldn't accept that, you had to try to ruin it."

Is that what you think? I know I can't get Graham back but not because he wants to marry Alice; because of someone else..."

"Really, who would that be?"

"Don't tell me you're so blind. Obviously it's because of YOU! He loves you!"

Keshia looked at Victoria in disbelief.

"You seem a little surprised. Come on, didn't you realize? I wasn't aiming at Alice, I was aiming at you. Graham knows it very well. How's Nathan? Did I do Graham a favor?"

"YOU BITCH!!! You're unbelievable. I'm leaving...I hope you rot in jail for the rest of your life. I'll be there at your trial testifying what an horrible person you are.

Guards! Get me out of here!"

Victoria laughed. Keshia may be mad but her testimony might help if her lawyer was smart enough to turn it around and states that it shows a trouble character.

Graham was indeed in love with Keshia, Alice was just smoke he was blowing in everyone's eyes. He couldn't even admit it to himself.

Oh, they would be unhappy. Now with Keshia knowing, she'd torture herself since she thought Graham was the man for her once. Nathan well, he might just end up as another war casualty. She may even be around to comfort him.

Next post: September 20th

Chapter 50: Getting The Truth

Keshia confronts Graham...

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Hello everyone

Thanks for the compliment, Amie. Good news everyone, Work in Progress is going back to it's beginnings. A new post about every week and you get to say what you'd like to know or what happens next. Happy to be back, enjoy the story! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Another Post! Thanks Caroline. I can't wait to hear what happens!

Caroline said...

I most probably won't be able to post until a little past midnight. Don't worry still committed to posting asap. Just a little unwanted delay. Sorry. ;)

Caroline said...

Hello again,

Sorry about this very much missed attempt to give a posting date. The post is on the way, yes, 3 days late. I'm terribly sorry, I'll do my best so it doesn't happen again.

Anonymous said...

Caroline, don't stress. We all have lives. I'm just happy that you are keeping the story going!