Ads

Search the web

Google

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Chapter 19: The Ends Justify The Means

Victoria got suspicious Keshia may have had a secret after her last visit to the girls. When they teamed up against her, she kind of knew something was on. She wasn’t sure it concerned her but she had to find out. She still had the key to the apartment since she used to live with Mandy and Keshia. She also knew Keshia kept a diary and all her hiding places so she decided to go find out.


“I can’t believe what happened last night. I made a horrible mistake. This is so not like me. I just betrayed Victoria. Betrayed her twice since I promised not to tell her. Vicky had to go to this fundraising event with Graham and she couldn’t make it and asked me to go with him instead. I’ve always liked Graham, I’ve always been a little jealous of Vicky for having such a wonderful man in her life. I thought it would be cool to spend a night in her shoes. I never expected they would fit so great.

Graham was adorable; very sweet and attentive. The evening was great but I’m afraid we both had a little too much to drink. Instead of going straight home each our separate way like we should have, I got back in the limo with him. I know I should’ve stopped myself but I couldn’t help it and I started imagining what it would be like to be in his arms, have him kissing me, make love to me. I initiated a very innocent flirting session and soon after we were kissing.

I could blame the alcohol but it would just be a sad excuse. We were getting pretty hot and heavy and he couldn’t get back to my place because of course I live with Mandy and Vicky. I didn’t want to go to his place either so we ended up at the hotel. Not a sleazy one, five stars; it was like a dream. We got to our room and quickly found ourselves undressed making passionate love. I didn’t take even a second to think of how wrong this was.

I guess I’m a bad person. Graham and I talked about it and we promised never to tell Vicky or anyone else. It reminded me he wasn’t mine. I had just betrayed my best friend. Being in Graham’s arms was so unreal and wrong, yet it felt so right. This is where jealousy had brought me. To a hotel room with my best friend’s boyfriend. I’ll have to live with this my entire life now.

I would want to be with Graham and yet it’s impossible. He’s a faithful man; even he can’t tell why or how this happened. I seduced him because I wish I were Vicky sometimes. Now I’m left with less than before I guess. I don’t have him and I’ve lost my self-respect. If I tell the truth, I lose my best friend as well. I sure made a mess of things.”



Vicky smiled reminiscing what she found out a few hours before. She had found exactly what she was looking for. She returned the old diaries were they use to be. Keshia wouldn’t notice a thing. She looked around the room once again hoping to find the new hiding place for the diary Keshia was currently keeping, but nothing.

After reading the journal entry, Vicky thought Keshy would’ve tried to steal Graham away from her. As she kept reading, she surprisingly found out Keshia never even tried. That girl was just expressing guilt and more guilt throughout the rest of the year. Funny, Vicky had done it to her in the past; this could’ve been payback.


“Keshy, you’ve always been weak”, she thought. “Too bad, Graham and you probably would’ve been a perfect pair.”


She was lucky the search paid off. It was hard to believe Keshia was able to keep a secret this big for so long. According to the diary, only Graham and Keshia knew. Now Vicky did too and she had definitely used it to her advantage. He couldn’t have changed so much. Guilt would have him running back to her in no time. In a weird, twisted way; she had Keshia to thank for it all.

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I just had to publish it now. My week will be so crazy There probably won't be another post until sunday. This is more of Victoria and her wickedness. Enjoy! ;) Next: Graham's decision...Was Vicky right?!

DDgirl said...

Amazing post!
thanx girl!

Anonymous said...

love it.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I stumbled upon this. Great post. I'll have to catch up. :)

Caroline said...

Sorry, I took a bit of a long break. I'm be back with a new post this week! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Found this blog through another one. Are you still making posts since nothing new since February? I'm curious to see what will happen. This is great "soap opera" action. :)

Anonymous said...

hey when are you going to post again? i miss reading this.